Monday, April 12, 2010

This one is the "Sprint service sucks" Marsh weekly grocery trip...

I was on the phone for at least an hour and 12 minutes last night... I didn't check the length of time on the third phone call of the evening (it was the shortest of the three at least). In between the second and third call, I had to wait for a tech to call me back so Brian and LeeAnn hit the store alone.


I'm so thankful for our stockpile at times like this...Brian went for the bare necessaties (milk, bread, fresh fruit and yogurt) and a few other things that were on sale (no coupons) that he was interested in. There's nothing on a great sale to even list really... He spent $31.85 and saved $10.31, 24%. Nothing exciting but sometimes I like a grocery trip like that.

And that's my weekly trip for the week.  Kinda bland, huh?  Here's hoping for a good week next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment