Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another website to share...

Since we've bought our new computer, I STILL haven't had a chance to get onto the old one and find all of my old favorite links to the websites I followed.  I've been sticking really close to Money Saving Mom, Life as Mom and Bargain Briana.  So, I don't have a deal website to share.

What I do have though is Living Like No One Else.  If any of you have followed any of my previous posts about Dave Ramsey or follow him yourself, this is going to be a phrase you've heard before.

LLNOE is a FREE website/chatroom for those who follow Dave Ramsey's plan and need a plan to ask questions and see how other people are working the plan.  I love it because it is great, I can participate (or not) when I want to and there are so many other people out there doing the exact same thing I am...it gives me encouragement to see what others have been able to accomplish.

If you're working to become debt free and haven't picked up Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover or gone to his Financial Peace University classes, I would highly, highly, highly recommend them.  Heck...I'd even be willing to cover part of your costs (to purchase a book or attend the class) if you need help.  So, let me know if I can do anything to help.  In the meantime, check out LLNOE to get some great FREE advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment