Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So, I need a new topic for Tuesdays...

I've run out of other blogs to share!  Boo. 

I know there are probably hundreds of thousands millions of blogs that I could share here with you but the ones I check regularly, I've already shared with you.  Heck - there are only two I check daily Money Saving Mom and Life as Mom.  Other than those two...there's nothing else I check daily anymore.  I've kinda found my own groove and rhythm and don't depend so much on others for ideas and suggestions.  Those two though REALLY have it together and I love both of their blogs.

So...I'm going to spend the next few days thinking of something new to bring to you on Tuesdays!  Don't fear though, if I find another amazing blog - I'll be sure to share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment