Thursday, April 29, 2010

Kroger ad highlights - 4/29 through 5/5

I think the grocery deal gods must be out to get me! I've found a lot of items I'd love to get stocked up on but there is only so much money to go around! I guess I'm going to have to prioritize!

Kroger's deals for this week include:
Ground chuck - $1.67 (3lb or larger)
Perdue boneless, skinless breasts - $1.97/lb
Driscoll's blackberries - 10/$10 (holy crap this is AWESOME - these are smaller 6oz clamshells but what a deal)
Kroger milk - $1.98
Kroger cheese - 2/$3
Ritz cracker/Coke deal - buy 3 Coke products, get 2 Ritz crackers free
33% off Ortega

10/$10 items (small list of what is on sale)
Country Crock
Pillsbury items (select)
Knorr sides
Green Giant or Kroger veggies
Armour LunchMakers
Eckrich bologna or loaf meat
Kroger bacon pieces (again - woohoo!)
McCormick's Grill Mates
Del Monte tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment