Thursday, April 15, 2010

Marsh ad highlights - 4/15 to 4/21

The front page of the Marsh ad is all about lower prices on Food Club, Valu Time and Top Care items! The one thing that has me stoked? Food Club cheese at 2/$3! That's dang cheap shredded cheese and it freezes beautifully. We'll be stocking up on it for sure...

Also lookin' good at Marsh is:
Boneless Top Round London Broil - $1.98/lb (save $3.01/lb)
Western Style pork ribs - $.98/lb (save $1.21/lb)
Bone-In Ribeye steaks - $5.98/lb (save $4.01/lb) - a little pricey for my tastes still but this is a decent price!
Red cluster tomatoes - $1.48/lb (save $1.51/lb) - once again, I see home made salsa in my future!
Thompson Seedless or Red Globe grapes - $1.28/lb (save $1.21/lb)
6-pack Pepsi 24oz bottles - 4/$10 (save $9.16 on four) - limit one
Tyson boneless/skinless breasts - $4.98/lb (save $4.01/lb) - I usually buy fresh breasts but these are nice to have in the freezer for a quick meal
Perdue thighs or drumsticks - $.98/lb (save $1.01/lb)
Breyers ice cream - 50% off

And that's it for me. There's several 10/$10 items and B1G1 free items in the middle of the ad - be sure to check 'em out!

Oh and sorry for the delay, Brian ended up not working last night and I always get thrown out of whack when he's here during the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment