Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sunday coupon preview - 1/11 has two inserts

You'll find a Smart Source and a Red Plum insert in this weekend's papers!  Go to Hot Coupon World or The Coupon Clippers for full insert information.

From the Smart Source insert I'm looking at:
Mission Tortillas, $0.75 
PediaSure 6-pack product, $2.00 (for a friend - if you have extras, please pass them this way so I can get them to her!)
Peter Pan (on two), $0.50 (which will match up nicely with the current Marsh sale)
Post-It Brand NOTES, $1.00 on any
Post-It Brand Product, $1.00 on any

From the Red Plum insert I'm looking at:
Aunt Millie’s Fiber for Life Bread, $.55 on any 1

Aunt Millie’s Healthy Goodness Bread, $.50 on any 1
Quaker Rice and Multigrain Snack, $.75 on any 1 (could make for $.25 snacks at Kroger!)

And that's it for me.  Sometimes the coupons don't rock my world very much.  I might even buy a paper this week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment