Monday, February 1, 2010

CVS - lovin' the ECB deals!

Remember my first CVS deal in 10 months?  Yeah, the one where I earned $10 ECBs for buying Diet Mt Dew?  I talked to my mom the next day and she told me she had gone and bought six bags of chips for like $11.00 and I thought no way!
Guess what?  I bought six bags of Tositos (Scoops, Restaurant style and Lime) and only paid $11.00, which I used a gift card for so nothing out-of-pocket for me even!  I met some friends from college for dinner Saturday night and as I came into town (at 11:45pm!) I ran to CVS to grab this deal.  I checked out at 11:54 - just six minutes before the deals change to the next week's offereings. 

6 Totitos was was $23.94 for $11.00 AND earned another $10.00 in ECBs.  My savings was just over 50% for that trip. 

So in the last two weeks I've gotten six 12pks Diet Mt Dew and six bags of Tostitos for $22.23 and spent nothing OOP (thanks to a CVS gift card for a new script) and still have $2.77 left on the card!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment