Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sunday coupon preview - one insert for 12/27

If you've read any coupon preview posts prior to this you'll know that I said there weren't going to be any inserts in the papers until 1/3/10.  Well...  I just found a preview of the P&G (that'd be Proctor and Gamble) insert that will be in tomorrow's paper.  I don't think I'm going to buy a paper just for coupons tomorrow (not enough in it) but you might want to check it out and see what might be good for you.

Taylortown Preview has the coupons for tomorrow's insert all listed out with the amount of the coupon and when they expire.  The one coupon I'll be looking for in the inserts my granny gives me from her paper?  The $3 off two Pantene products.  My stockpile is getting slim! 

Happy couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment