Friday, December 4, 2009

Almost thought about NOT buying Sunday's paper

until I saw the coupon for Kraft singles! I was scrolling through and thought - great, another week of not buying any papers and then I found some coupons that got me excited... So here's what I think are great coupons that will be in this Sunday's paper (12/6):

Kraft Singles on ONE pkg, 10.7 or larger $.50
Post Cereals on any TWO, 10 oz or larger, $1.00
Red Baron Fire Baked SINGLES PIZZA on any ONE, $1.00
Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta on ONE, $.75
Tornadoes on any 8.4 oz box, $1.00
Snuggle Liquid Fabric Softener or dryer sheets on ONE, $2.00 (can make for some fairly cheap softener...has been on sale recently as low as $2.99 - can't beat $.99 softener!)

And so it looks like I AM buying some papers on Sunday. Maybe even three or four!

No comments:

Post a Comment