Friday, December 25, 2009

And take a few days off, I did!

It's been a week!  A week since I last posted!  But the deals are still happening...  I just haven't posted about them.  This past weekend was crazy hours spent in the kitchen making sweets and treats to share with family and friends.  Monday I shopped, Tuesday I celebrated with friends, Wednesday I rang bell for Salvation Army and Thursday we celebrated Christ's birthday at church and opened some presents (and that was all after working full days at work too). 

So I've got some deals to post and some previews of Marsh's ad too.  Today will be spent with family and friends and while Brian is cooking breakfast, I'm working on my posts.

Merry Christmas everyone...  May the New Year bring you many spectacular savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment