Sunday, November 22, 2009

Need a gift to give (or maybe buy for yourself)?

I've mentioned before our Financial Peace University (FPU) class and that we are working to become debt free. I noticed today on Dave Ramsey's website (daveramsey.com) that he has all of his books/audio/children's books on sale for $10. AND if you purchase over $65 in items shipping is free.

Do you want to give yourself the gift of financial peace? Or maybe you have and want to give it to someone you know? I know I'll be taking advantage of this offer and stocking up on some extra books (to give of course) and the FPU Jr. books for LeeAnn (when she's just a bit older). A $10 investment to give to a friend or family member is well worth it in my opinion!

I just noticed this sale so I'm not sure how long it will last - you might want to jump on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment