Sunday, November 29, 2009

FPU - only one more week to go!

Tonight was the 12th week of our 13 week FPU class. We are almost done! I can't believe the difference Brian and I have made in our lives as a result of this class. Our instructor asked us tonight to gather up the amount we have saved in the past 12 weeks and what we've paid off. I was thinking about it in class - it isn't going to look like much but to us, it has made all the difference.

I can't wait to continue with our debt snowball and get all of that gone... Once we have our three to six months expenses saved up we'll be on a roll for getting our mortgage GONE!

As I gather our savings and such for the last 12 weeks I'll be sure to get it on here, I'm sure it'd be good for me to see in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment