Sunday, November 15, 2009

Kroger Deals 11/12 - 11/18

Been to Kroger lately? I sometimes work just yards from a Kroger and will scan their ad to get the best deals out there. This week? There's some stuff that caught my eye!
General Mills cereal - $1.50/box (when you buy four), I've seen some coupons for $1/2 for GM cereals lately...that's $1 box for cereal - my target price.
Coke/Pepsi/7up products - 6pk, 24oz bottles or 12pk, 24oz cans - 4/$10
Kroger milk - $1.98/gallon
Kroger eggs - 10/$10
Philadelphia Cream Cheese - $.99
Hormel sliced bacon - B1G1 free
Jimmy Dean roll sausage - $1.99
Lysol products - 33% off (and with recent coupons, this could get you some cheap cleaning products!)


As always, these are just items that catch my eye as a good price or when combined with available coupons, a good price. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment