Thursday, November 26, 2009

Marsh ad highlights - 11/27 (Friday) - 12/2 (Wednesday)

Once again - Marsh is AMAZING!!! I was so disappointed that their ad wasn't up yesterday and then when I realized the days of the new sale (Friday start day instead of Thursday) it all made sense. And of course if I had looked at the old ad (that ran through today...) I would have realized this.

ANYWAYS... Why is Marsh amazing!? They are doing TRIPLE COUPONS on Saturday only. Ohmygosh. Are you serious!?!? Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Saturday 11/28 from 6:00am to 12:00midnight you can go into Marsh and a $.50 coupon will be worth $1.50! Wowza! They are doing triple coupons up to $.60 so your $.60 coupons will be worth $1.80. I can't wait for Saturday!

Okay, enough rambling - on to the bargains!

Fresh ground chuck $1.48/lb (save $1.71/lb - limit 10lbs)
Doritos B1G1 free
Marsh milk $1.98/gallon
Breyers ice cream 2/$5
Aunt Millie's bread $.99
Ortega items 25% off

And that's it really! The ad is only a four-page ad (versus the normal eight-page) but you know what - I am so stoked about the triple coupons that I could care less about the length of the ad! Check back here on Monday (I hope!) to see how my Saturday shopping trip went. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment