Thursday, June 24, 2010

So it's been a while... Sunday coupon preview

It has been so long since I've gone and purchased a newspaper for the sole purpose of getting the coupons from it.  I even searched my posts of what I've purchased at the stores (I track almost everything I buy!) and since November of last year don't have any record of purchasing a paper for coupons.  I've really come to count on getting inserts from my granny and from a lady I work with and if there are some really good coupons that I want a lot of - I phone my friend Stacey who can easily get me between six and eight inserts (between herself, her mom and her nana).  She's my go-to when there's a GOOD coupon and a deal in the same week. 

Anyways, just because I don't purchase coupons doesn't mean I can't share the love with anyone else.  So check it out below - the links to both inserts for this Sunday. 

Thanks to The Coupon Clippers for posting these coupons every week!

Valassis (Red Plum)

Smart Source

No comments:

Post a Comment