Monday, May 10, 2010

Not planning ahead can sometimes be expensive.

Luckily for me on Saturday that wasn't the case.  I called Brian on my way home from work on Saturday and he was cranky - tired and sore and not the least bit helpful when I asked him about lunch (he's the cook at our house...I figured he'd have something going already!).  Well...he didn't.  So I had to stop by Marsh for my granny anyways and took advantage of their boneless, skinless chicken being on sale.

1 2lb (appx) pack Perdue boneless, skinless chicken breasts was $9.85 for $4.658
1 32load Snuggle fabric softener was $4.69 for $.49 (YAY for the $3.00 Snuggle coupon!!!)

I spent $5.38 and saved $9.40 or 65%!  Ahhhhhhh...  So even though I didn't plan ahead, I didn't get burnt in my wallet either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment