Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I still haven't thought of something I can post on Tuesdays...

and I feel like I need to post regularly!  I share my deals I've picked up on Monday, the Marsh ad highlights on Wednesday, the coupon previews on Thursday (and sometimes the Kroger ad highlights too) and then have nothing scheduled for Friday, Saturday or Sunday.  I leave those days open so I can spend time with my family - especially since I only see Brian on the weekends.

There's got to be something I can blog about on Tuesdays!  I thought about sharing what I was reading, but since my last Book It 2010 post, I haven't read a single page of any book!  So...  I'm stuck.  For now, this is what you're going to get on Tuesdays...me rambling until something strikes me as a great idea.  Until then...ramble, ramble, ramble!

No comments:

Post a Comment