Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kroger ad highlights - 3/4 to 3/10

Kroger...sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it (whereas I always love Marsh and always hate Walmart).  I used to REALLY love Kroger when I could get free toilet paper!  I had packs and packs and packs (like seriously - 30+ for sure...maybe even more) stored at one point.  I didn't buy TP for months at time last year.

Anyways, this week I'm looking forward to stopping after work to pick up:
Bounty 8pk - $5.99
Charmin - $5.99
Wanchai Ferry meals - $5.99
Green Giant steamers - $1.28 (matched with recent $.50 coupons - doubled - for some $.28 veggies)
Gillette body wash - 3/$10 (matched up with $4 off two will make for $1.33 body wash)
Kroger cheese - 2/$3
24pk Pepsi products - $4.99 (when you buy two)

And...that's it!  Looks like Kroger might be a quick trip (if I even make it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment